Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Red Cross. Volunteering is more than helping to improve the lives of the most vulnerable people.
The benefits of volunteering with Red Cross
- Expands your skills and experience and increases your employability.
- If you are considering undertaking further education (University or similar) volunteering could be a great way to put your chosen career into context and give you some on the job experience.
- Allows you to connect with others, meet new people and build friendships.
- Give back to the community by helping to improve the lives of the most vulnerable people.
- If you are recently retired or no longer working it's a great way to fill in some of your newly found spare time.
Improve your language skills.
Board Policy Statement on Volunteering affirms Australian Red Cross commitment to voluntary service. Download.